Myspace GraphicsMyspace GraphicsMyspace Graphics

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy X-mas to everyone

Today is Christmas , but I stay at home enjoy watching movie online. Feel so loneliness, Hope my dear is beside me , hugging me .Haizz...I knew it isimpossible because he has something on today .Anyway , we have celebrated Christmas's eve together .

Yesterday 7pm he reach at my home to pick me up and go for dinner . We go food court in Amk Hub and order my fav food and drinks.


*IceLemonTea*

*IceLemonTea with Pepsi*

*mushroom soup*

*Claypot rice*

*Sausage spaggeti

After that , we go to prize station and catch a bearbear.Omg ~! so kawaii...


Eventhough I can't celebrate with my bf in the christmas day , but we still vy happy enjoying in the Christmas's eve.I love ya ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment