Myspace GraphicsMyspace GraphicsMyspace Graphics

Sunday, May 22, 2011

i love you , Jack sparrow~!

“My name is Captain Jack Sparrow -- ah, I take it some of you have heard of me.”
Yesterday , I watched "Pirates of the Caribean Sea:On Stranger Tides" with my bf at Tiong Bahru.I have been waited for 2 weeks until my neck grow long.And he is so sweet ,he bought the ticket online already ,so we no need to queue up at cinema and buy the tickets.<33333 for my bf.

Johnny Depp is so handsone in the movie.Love him so much❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤.
&Salute,Capt.Jack Sparrow&

This movie included mermaid story ,but is much different than the fairy tale.In this movie , the mermaids are fierce and beautiful maybe except one,Syrena. Mermaids in the movie had changed my mind.
#Mermaids = fierce & pretty#
However,there is also similar thing ,

Love and romantic~~~❤

Hope ,my bf and I can sweet and romance forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment