Myspace GraphicsMyspace GraphicsMyspace Graphics

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Angry bird season

Just finish my bio pratical exam recently .Today is the first day of my sem break ,Whoohoo.. However I cant go home during this two weeks sem break Because I have meetings everyday during this two weeks .I miss my family , my fren and also my dad's tomyan soup .Hope the long term break can faster arrive , then I can go home and eat my dad's tomyam soup.

Currently is angry bird season ,for my surprise,my bf(WH) caught a lovely angry bird for me .I love it so much , getting madness on this little angry bird ,until hug it during my sleeping time.Thanks WH ,muakx~!


My angry bird is blue , caz I like blue , plus this blue angry bird can become three little birdies( If you already play the angry bird game,then you will know what am i talking about) 

No comments:

Post a Comment