Myspace GraphicsMyspace GraphicsMyspace Graphics

Monday, December 13, 2010

Alviss Kong ,What a silly Malaysia Romeo~!

I came across this news from my friend ,I am shocked because he jumps from 14th floor and dead ,I feel heartache because he didn't think about his parents and siblings .I don't know what his thought before he jumps from the 14th floor ,has he think about his parents or just his gf that only last for 4 month courtship.

*Alviss's blog about his beloved on July 26 2010*

*Break on 26 Nov 2010*

I know it is sad when being dumped by your beloved , but I won't jumps from 14th floor as silly as him .If he still alive ,I will tell him that no matter how deeply you love her ,still can't compare with your parents and sibling's love." Love the one that love you not the one you loved."

However , you are already not in the earth , hope you can become a star in the sky ,shine brightly ,protect your family and your beloved.Don't blame the one that have dumped you but Enjoy the love she had given to you. I think that she is the saddest..

Lastly ,
R.I.P Alviss ...

*45 mins before jumping from 14th floor*


No comments:

Post a Comment