Myspace GraphicsMyspace GraphicsMyspace Graphics

Saturday, December 4, 2010

A frightened night

Last night , while I am on the way to my bf house , a sacry experience I had been through .The story was happend like this:
At 7.35pm , after packing up my handbag , I go out from my house and cross the road to reach the opposite bus stop .While I am listening to music and waiting for the bus ,suddenly a guy ( I think is China worker) looks like a 40 ++ year old uncle ,wearing a pairs of spec ,he pat my shoulder .I was shocked  bcause I don't realize when he was standing behind me.

Then ,he speak to me in mandarin : "Hey , Do you have money in your hand? I just nee 3 dollar caz I had lost my purse ,and I need go to Jurong urgently ."
I look at him and say :" I am so sorry that I don't have money on hand .
He say again,:" You want go to the nearest mrt station right? Then you can withdraw the money from ATM machine."

And then I say :" Sorry,I am busy ." Luckily the bus came, but that guy following me walk inside the bus .
He speak to me again:"Do you know what is the time now?"
I told him ,is 7 plus pm.After that , I realize that he keep looking at my handbag...but I pretend din't see it.

When reached the mrt station , I quickily go down from bus and walk inside to the mrt without looking back .Thank God have let that guy dissappeared.
 Successfully reaching my bf house ...

No comments:

Post a Comment