Myspace GraphicsMyspace GraphicsMyspace Graphics

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tuesday's diary

Today is a bad bad day...At first,I got a running nose , and then dry cough ,lastly I have a fever...Oh my God...
I message my bf
: Dear, I think my forehead abit warm>3<
My bf reply me:
: Aiyah, fever liao lah...Ask Zima take you see doctor...
*Zima(my bff)
I message my bf
: I think I can stand it ...3 more lessons ...
My bf reply me
: OK, once you feel worse ,go see doctor !!!
I message my bf
:ya ya...
And so , finally finish my lessons. Head feel heavy, drowsiness, I quickly sleep on my lovely bed once I back home. That's why now got mood to blog..
Suddenly remember that yesterday I and Zima doing revision in library , saw one guy fall asleep... Omg...and so , I also being influced by his sleeping disease...Ahhh~~(yawning)

No comments:

Post a Comment