Myspace GraphicsMyspace GraphicsMyspace Graphics

Saturday, November 20, 2010

A date in Library

Exam is around my corner or maybe is just behind my house's door. I haven't well prepared ,recently too many things have ruined up my time table.I keep thinking how to success in my academic but just talk no work .Having a day dream has become part of my routine.

Suddenly thought of my mom, I miss her scolding voice that always can make me continue my journey.Although she always scold me and put a lot of hopes on  me , I know no one can care me like her.I love you MOM♥!
Dating in library is not I want to because Body is in library ,but the Soul is in other places.Oh ,My God! If I continue day dreaming , I sure will let my mom down . My sister already let my mom down , I as the youngest daughter , have to let my family proud of me. So , I have promised my mom to study hard .Sending me here to study have used a lot of money , I can't waste the money without harvest anything for my mom.
Psychology is not my favourite subject ,can't say is difficult , but I just don't like it . However for the sake of my result , let the one you hate become the one you love.Explore it shallowly, deeply until you can control the things with your bare hand.

PSYCHOLOGY , I CHALLENGE YOU !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment