Myspace GraphicsMyspace GraphicsMyspace Graphics

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Presentation Sucks??

"Spend more times on the presentation just now??"
"Ermmm,actually I want the examples, the video and pictures are too many already .."
Hey, do you know that we put alot of effort on this , and you don't know how to appreaciate it, gives us so low marks huh , Oya ,you like the directory map ,Ok I now google it for you , zoom it , print it, stick on your office table.

I just have a little demand , just want you really look through our things, understand it ,don't gives me words before you Really look through our things.Okay ..fine, I don't want argue with you already . Who called you are my TeaXXXX?!?!

Don't let me see you in the next presentation !

2 comments:

  1. nice 1 gin.. i love that u can feel wat i feel eh.. thank god he gave me u...

    ReplyDelete