Myspace GraphicsMyspace GraphicsMyspace Graphics

Friday, November 19, 2010

The Second semester of year one in XXX

Currently I'm studying nursing in XXX.Before I came here ,my parents are not agree with my decision .They said that nursing is for person who cannot study well and cannot get good result in school . Furthermore ,nursing is a third class job in society .But I have made up my mind, with my principle help , i successfully enter to XXX.

Thanks  for my principle,he is the one who ask my mom to let me came here .Without his help , I think I'm studying F6 right now.Not because F6 is not good, just I do not want to waste my time to get nothing.I do think after study here ,and go back to serve my hometown ,but their opportunity is not for me obviously.

Haizz... JOO GIN ,don't think too much right now!!! Still have to fight until the day of graduate.

God bless me please!

No comments:

Post a Comment