Myspace GraphicsMyspace GraphicsMyspace Graphics

Saturday, November 20, 2010

It's Saturday again!

The time now is 2.58am ,but I still awake . I try to have a good night sleep ,unfortunately I can't .I am thinking about my presentation next monday .I hate my english so poor , eventhough i try hard to pratice it ,learn it ,speak it ,seems like the english don't want to friend me .What can I do?
Oh,Joo Gin , go sleep now ...
Now blogging is not the good idea ,try to sleep now...otherwise , you will having a pairs of panda eyes.I think should or maybe count sheep to sleep ??? My brain is full of my parents's hopes ,my dream ,feel so stressfull until the stress have control my sleeping time ,I hate you ,stress!Go away please...
Okay ,Joo Gin, NOW try to go to bed ,close your eyes and sleep .
Good night my blog ,my msn friends, and me myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment