Myspace GraphicsMyspace GraphicsMyspace Graphics

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday night is not my favourite!

Thinking of tomorrow presentation whether can success .My subgroup leader yesterday messaging to whole subgroup members to inform them bring laptop ,pendrive ...in case they forgot anything for tomorrow.
(finger cross over) ...God ,please bless us that tomorrow we can presentit without mistakes, please don't let us face the problem just like last semester.If this happens once again , I think I couldn't stand it including my subgroup leader .

I still remember that moment we have lose our pride in front of our favourite teacher and the other groups.The feeling is so embaress,but I still calm down and pretend nothing is happend. During that presentation , my brain suddenly blank ,and I don't know want to present what , I just follow my sixth sense to continue it .Finally ,until the end of the presentation ,but it  feels like not the ending we want .

Anywhere , is over. However ,it will stay inside my memory to warn me do better in next presentation ,Yes, is tomorrow...I going to let them see the best of our group ,let them admire us, jealous of us.Because I love to see the jealouseness of their eyes...Hahaha (evil's laughing)
Joo Gin is comming back !!! Our group is comming back!!!

2 comments:

  1. hope when we explain to teacher today..she can understand more.. keep crossing finger joogin!!!

    ReplyDelete