Myspace GraphicsMyspace GraphicsMyspace Graphics

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Rushing for my schedule

Next week is our ICA presentation , hope can get good result that we dream of .I am so nervous that our ICA is not good than other groups.Today is second time meeting with teacher . Again one people absent , still the same person . SLept over , late .When she reached , we almost finish the power point. Anyway , she is present at last.

Haizz, next week Tuesday is my assessment ,don't know whether I can make it ,don't know whether I can pass with a flying colour..Still a question mark?
I'm going to study hard now , Hope my love one can bless me especially my family and lovely friends.

It's time to pray hard. Haleiluya~~~

Oh my god ,how serious is  the face...

No comments:

Post a Comment