Myspace GraphicsMyspace GraphicsMyspace Graphics

Monday, January 10, 2011

WHat a pair of nice new shoes ~~but is not my fav colour

Last week , I went shopping with my bff Zima in Bugis street . We went there by bus , a long journey bus I think. At first , we thought of taking mrt ,but someone say bus is more faster than mrt , so zima decided to take bus . We have been waiting for 10mins for the bus arrive the bus stop .If we take mrt , we only use 2 mins. Haizz.. why zima want to listen to someone's words...anyway , the bus finally arrived . During the journey to destination , we are sleeping , sleeping and sleeping . I think almost 30mins reached there.

At that time , zima 's spring had already reached there for  7mins and already taken one set of MAC meal ...After that , we shopping to buy my shoes ...We walk , walk and walk ,passby so many shoes shops.

Finally I have chosen the pinky pinky sandals..not my favourite colour... Luckily , the sandal is soft and comfortable otherwise I am gonna kill the owner of that shop ...

No comments:

Post a Comment